The mission of Taylor County Adult Learning Center is to offer adult students the opportunity to improve basic education skills so that the adult is better prepared for their future. We strive to assist our students so that they can compete for good jobs, support their families, and attain post-secondary goals. The Adult Learning Center seeks to assist adult learners in reaching their highest potential, and thereby, raise the quality of life in our entire community.
Adult Basic Education Services:
The Taylor County Adult Learning Center offers a full range educational services.
- TABE testing
- Upgrade your basic reading, math, and language skills
- GED prep
- Soft Skills Training
- National Career Readiness Certification
- Resume assistance
- Paraeducator exam
- On site college entrance assistance
- Work and Learn/ Ready to Work Program
- WIOA (Workforce Investment Opportunity Act) Programs
- Parenting Classes
- AOKY (Accelerated Opportunities of Kentucky) Earn college credit while working toward your GED
- Wonderlic Testing
Have a suggestion about information we should share? Click here.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Evenings by appointment