Campbellsville Independent Family Resource Center
We are here for you. The Campbellsville Independent FRYSC is committed to promoting and supporting families in ways that strengthen the child as a student, and enrich all families.
To Enhance students' ability to succeed in school by developing and sustaining partnerships that promote:
• Early learning and successful transition to school;
• Academic achievement and well-being;
• Graduation and transition into adult life.
The Kentucky Division of Family Resource and Youth Service Centers in the Cabinet for Health and Family Services shall establish the national standard of excellence in the provision of school-based family support.
Programs & Services
• FRYSC AmeriCorps Literacy Tutor
• Volunteer Training
• Back to School Supplies Campaign
• Eagle Connection Newsletter
• YSC Holiday Angel Tree
• Eagle Check-In Club
• Stop the Violence Event
• Reality Town
• Truth & Consequences
• Senior Community Service Projects
• "My Future's So Bright" Senior Decision Day
• Senior "Adulting Day"
• YSC Annual Graduation Support
• 8th Grade Graduation Event
• YSC Wish List
• 9th Grade "Commit to Graduate"
Want to donate?
• Gym Shorts
• Tennis Shoes
• Personal Hygiene Supplies
• School Supplies
• Monetary Gifts
Theresa Young, MSSW
230 W. Main St.
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Your FRC is open 8am - 4pm. Our door is always open. Please feel free to stop by or give us a call!
Campbellsville Elementary School
Family Resource Center
The primary goal of the Campbellsville Family Resource Center (FRC) is to remove barriers to learning as a means to enhance student academic success. Center funding is received from the state, and is based on the number of students eligible for free school meals. Once a Center is funded, ALL students and youth (and their families) can use the center, regardless of income. Family Resource Centers serve children through twelve years of age, or Pre-school through Elementary students.
The Campbellsville FRC will work to help students and families meet basic needs through existing community resources, and collaborate with community agencies to help with development of new resources. In some cases, where there are age gaps in community resources, the FRC will provide direct service.
Campbellsville FRC Programs:
• Referrals to Chile Care Providers
• Green-Taylor CECC - Kindergarten Readiness
• TRH Baby Fair
• Parenting Skills Training
• Grandparents as Parents Groups
• BEAR Night (Be Excited About Reading)
• A Few Good Men & Women Reading Program
• AR Store
• Second Step - Social/Emotional Learning
• School Nurse at CES
• Dental Health Month Activities
• Referrals to local health providers and agencies
• FRYSC Corp Literacy Tutors
Coordinator: Courney Sowell
Assistant: Susan Kennon
Hours: Monday - Friday; 7:30am - 3:30pm